Climbing into New Perspectives with
Lisa Wright & Dvora Sachs
26th to the 28th May 2017
The Bastiaanskloof accommodation for our Yoga Retreats comprises of India House, our Kraal Cottage and Wild Olive Cottage.
The house and cottages are set in a beautiful part of our 2500 hectare fynbos mountain and river estate in the Western Cape, about and hour and a half drive from Cape Town
India House has 3 bedrooms en-suite, the Kraal Cottage has one bedroom with an en-suite shower room and Wild Olive Cottage has 2 bedrooms with one large family bathroom.
… a weekend of self discovery
practicing yoga and meditation
All the rooms have beautiful views, cotton bedding, Charlotte Rhys toiletries and are decorated to a high standard.
Join us for a weekend of self discovery practicing yoga and meditation in the silent presence of the mountains.
Our classes are suitable for beginners or people with a regular practice.
A combination of healthy, wholesome vegetarian food combined with yoga, meditation, mountain walks, stillness and relaxation provide you with the perfect opportunity to nurture yourself.
The Package Includes:
- 2 Nights 5 star accommodation
- yoga and meditation
- creation of heart chakra nature mandala
- delicious, healthy vegetarian meals
- plenty of leisure time to restore and renew yourself
26th to 28th May 2017
Terms and Conditions
- A 50% deposit secures your spot and payment in full is required 7 days prior to the retreat.
- Payments are to be made via EFT
- A Minimum of 8 people are required to run the retreat, 12 places are available in total. The retreat will be cancelled if we do not have 8 people by the 21th May 2017.