Join us for a weekend of yoga, meditation and slow living in the majestic mountains of Bastiaanskloof Estate on the Bainskloof Pass.
The focus of the retreat is to unwind in nature, practice yoga and meditation and to eat delicious, healthy vegetarian meals.
When: 13th to the 15th October 2017
Venue: India House and Kraal Cottage, Bastiaanskloof Estate, Bainskloof Pass, Western Cape South Africa
For Who: This retreat is open to singles & couples of all levels & walks of life that are interested in developing their yoga practice, from beginners to those with a regular yoga practice.
Cost: Starting from R4950 per person sharing a room – enquire below for more detailed pricing and room types
Included in the retreat:
- Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Welcome drink and tapas welcome arrival
- 2 dinners
- 2 brunches
- Snacks, refreshments and drinks during retreat
- Your stay at the India House, Kraal Cottage or Restio Cottage at Bastiaanskloof
- Yoga and medition sessions on Friday evening, Saturday morning and late afternoon and on Sunday morning
- Optional Hike
- Optional Massages (additional costs)
- Plenty of leisure time to relax and unwind
Toni’s love affair with yoga began as a self-practice during her teens – click here for her bio.
- A 50% deposit secures your spot and payment in full is recquired 7 days prior to the retreat
- Payments are to be made via EFT
- A minimum of 8 people are required to run the retreat. The retreat will be cancelled if we do not have 8 people by the 1st of October 2017.
Please fill in the form below to request a booking, we will do our best to accommodate your preference. We hope to welcome you to Bastiaanskloof!
If you would like to chat directly to Toni for further information, you can also contact her on +27 (0)83 2556752.
Toni Westway’s love affair with yoga began as a self-practice during her teens. Even back then, with little guidance and only a rudimentary idea of what she was supposed to be doing, Toni discovered that the power of yoga lies in its ability to transform your perspective, habits and mental state.
Her approach to yoga is this: that the physical yoga brings about an awareness of connection within yourself, in a way that is playful, curious and challenging at the same time. She teaches and practices with careful consideration of sound anatomic and physiotherapy principles to ensure that your yoga asana practice is safe and balanced. Her strength is a particular ability to teach all levels of practioners in an inclusive way.
She completed her first yoga teacher training in 2008 with Jim Harrington. Since then she has advanced her studies with Jim Harrington, Simon Borg-Olivier, Shimon Ben Avi, Raghavendra Adiga-ji and Budokon University. She teaches yoga asana, meditation, yoga philosophy and Budokon Yoga.